Werysoft is very excited to announce the release of QweryBuilder 5.3.0
5.3.0 contains some very significant changes. Prior versions had
connection information on the applications main toolbar. This has been
moved to the individual query windows. We felt that this made it easier
to know which data source a query window was connected to. In addition
to this, we concentrated on making this the most stable and bug free
release to date. Our goal was to remove all bugs...and for the most
part, we were successful. With that said, if you do find a bug we will
fix it as quick as possible so please let us know about them.
Here are a few other things that we did in this release:
- Added better support for Vista and Windows 7. The application
will now treat the Program Files directory as read only and put user
generated files and data in the My Documents folder.
- Added multi-select functionality to the SQL editor.
- Support XML results in Sybase ASE and SQL Anywhere.
- Selecting numeric or date data in a result grid will now show more details about the data.
- Each SQL query window will now have an SQL History drop down.
- New updated look and new application icon.
- Better support for remote desktop.
- SQL editor syntax folding has been improved.
- Added more documentation to Werysoft.com.
We are always interested in hearing from you. Please let us know what you think of the new QweryBuilder (through our survey
or online forum
). Please let us know
if you find any bugs or any other issues.
The Werysoft Team